You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a range of new products and services to meet the needs of our clients. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of new products and services to meet the needs of our clients and their customers.
You will have to be reactive, autonomous and have the ability to analyse and summarise:
- Supervision of the IS via specific tools
- Carrying out preventive control actions
- Detection of malfunction alerts
- Management of operating incidents: declaration, diagnosis, analysis, resolution based on instructions, escalation to level 2 / level 3
- Carrying out exceptional service requests
- Restarting equipment, restarting processes, specific verification
- Activity reporting: service status, significant incident reports, activity reports
- Be a driving force behind continuous improvement: documentation, operating procedures, incident database, tools, etc.
Bac +2/3 computer science