Despite the complexity of certain information systems, HN Services has always endeavoured to produce high-quality code for its customers, in line with the commitments the company has set for itself.
Coding is not just a matter for developers but is very much based on teamwork. We are convinced that the complementary skills of each person meet a common objective: to deliver a successful project on time while anticipating future developments and maintaining availability.
To accompany you in your digital transformation, HN Services provides you with :
- Various contractual models: Unit or Group Technical Assistance, Competence or Service Centre or a set package,
- Adaptable implementation models: from short- or long-term expertise to the constitution of a complete product team (PO, BA, SM, Tech Lead, Dev, testers, etc.),
- Various locations: at your premises or ours, in the Paris region, elsewhere in France or abroad,
- Different methodologies or ways of working: Devops, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup, etc.
- Expertise in different technologies: Cobol, C++, Java, Python, Android, etc.
Before proposing the best technological choices, a dedicated team of experts will work on your trajectory, i.e., your goals and how they can be achieved. To do so, HN Services has established a scoping methodology known as “Compass”, which consists of 12 stages, 15 workshops and 7 deliverables.
Examples of HN Services achievements
Creation of apps
Creation of an ecosystem of decision support applications by retrieving and compiling internal and external customer data.
Upgraded maintenance of a shared application managing third-party payment flows (hospitalisation, eyecare, hearing aids, routine care) for a major player in risk management and health data.
Participation in the technical migration of the Unisys Mainframe IS to IBM Mainframe for a French leader in factoring.
HN Services was selected as sole partner to take over the foreign exchange risk management application of a leading French asset manager. The team is spread over three sites in Europe and is set up as a service centre.