OUR 3 COMMITMENTS
HN Services is proud to have been awarded the EcoVadis Platinum Medal for the progress it has made with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy.
The strategy which the Group put in place in 2014 continues to progress and to be structured around three major areas:
To be a responsible employer
- Promoting staff development and satisfaction
- Promoting the inclusion of women in the digital professions, diversity and equal treatment of all its employees and applicants
To be a trusted partner for its customers and suppliers
- Maintaining responsible and sustainable relationships with its suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with commercial ethics, legal rules of competition and transparency and protecting all customer data
To have a positive environmental and social footprint
- Supporting projects and causes that are committed to environmental and social issues
- Limiting the environmental impact of its activity
The short-term objectives of HN Services are as follows:
- To have 30% women in its workforce and in senior positions
- To welcome 3% of disabled employees in its workforce
- To train 100% of its employees in business ethics and anti-competitive practices
- To evaluate 100% of its new customers and 50% of its existing customers as part of a responsible approach to its values and commitments
- To strive for the most resource-neutral consumption possible
- To offer employees who wish to do so the opportunity to become involved and to be supported by management by working together.
GENDER EQUALITY INDEX
On the French Index de l’Egalité Professionnelle, (Professional Equality Index) HN Services scores as follows: women – men 88 out of 100 points
i.e., +13 points above the threshold required by the government and +9 points higher than the 2019 score
ACTIVE COLLABORATION WITH THE FRENCH RED CROSS
For more than a year, we have been lucky enough to work with the French Red Cross. We work in particular with the regional office in Val-de-Marne, the department where our company is based.
We work on a daily basis with the most disadvantaged and help to set up some of their projects. HN Services has a long-term commitment to the charities it supports.
DONATION OF A RESCUE DRONE
IN FLOOD SITUATIONS SKILLS SPONSORSHIP
INTRODUCTION TO LIFE-SAVING TECHNIQUES FOR EMPLOYEES
“Every year, we increase our actions to reduce the environmental impact of our activities as much as possible. We are committed to implementing projects that focus on the well-being of our employees while ensuring that we comply with all national and international regulations.
Today, we want to go further together to identify new projects on which we can position ourselves, and even more so, faced with this health crisis.”
Amelle ZAMOUM Human Resources Manager
ARE YOU INVOLVED IN A PROJECT?
Solidarity, sharing and mutual aid are keystone values in our Group.
To continue to implement our CSR policy, we are looking for projects to support.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like HN Services to support a project that is important to you. Give us the details and reason why it will make a difference. We will study it with great interest as soon as possible.
We are counting on you!