The banking sector has always been able to adapt to change: information available 24 hours a day, instant transactions, account aggregation, etc. The customer experience and the range of related services that banks will offer in the future will attract and retain an increasingly demanding clientele.
Banks of the future must therefore be “everywhere”, “local”, “online”, and
“much more than a bank”!
Transforming, Accelerating, Digitizing
At HN Services, we believe that by transforming the customer experience, optimising internal costs and creating new revenue streams, our customers in the “Banking” sector will emerge stronger to get through turbulent times.
We provide support to our customers in three areas:
- The transformation of processes by integrating outsourcing (BPO), automation (RPA) up to the implementation of outsourced, secure, scalable and interoperable platforms.
- Accelerating the process of bringing innovative products and services to market, through the modernisation of back- and front-end information systems. This requires creating partnerships with partners to develop related offers and implementing new service design practices.
- Digitalisation of business processes/
- Internal processes to facilitate collaborative work and fluidity in the capture, processing and use of data.
- External processes to capture an audience that is used to new technologies.
For over 40 years, HN Services has been working with its banking customers to transform their business models and modernize their information systems. There is no single answer to all of the problems faced by each client, which is why HN Services offers customized delivery models (inshore, nearshore, outsourced, service centers, etc.), based on the latest technologies adapted to your business and proven methodologies (Agile, ISO 27001, etc.)
Examples of HN Services achievements
Supporting all IT activities in the following areas: Cash flow, Payment, Trade finance and Loan.
Supervision of the banking and insurance systems of one of France’s biggest banks. Our teams ensure that services are open and incidents covering the full technical spectrum (Mainframe, Windows, Unix § Stockage, back-up, DAB/GAB, networks, LAN/WAN, etc.) are resolved 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Intervention throughout the project life cycle, for maintenance and project activities, most recently the technical migration of the Unisys mainframe IS to the IBM mainframe.
Carrying out custom design and development work for a major international bank. Projects carried out on a fixed-price basis and supported over the long term by a third-party application maintenance service spread over two European countries.