The insurance sector is under pressure: there are an increasing number of natural disasters, unforeseen events (such as the pandemic), and the risk of non-payment, not to mention the arrival on the market of new international digital competitors which may raise concerns about negative inflows in the future.
How can companies stand out in this sector?
How can insurers ensure their own sustainability?
Transforming, Accelerating, Digitizing
At HN Services, we believe that by transforming the customer experience, optimising internal costs and creating new revenue streams, our customers in the “Insurance” and “Social Protection” sector will emerge stronger from this period of crisis. We provide support to our customers in three areas:
- The transformation of processes by integrating outsourcing (BPO), automation (RPA) up to the implementation of outsourced and scalable platforms.
- Accelerating the process of launching innovative products and services, through the modernisation of back- and front-end information systems and new service design practices.
- Digitalisation of business processes:
- Internal processes to facilitate collaborative work and fluidity in the capture, processing and use of data.
- External processes to capture an audience that is used to new technologies and to process the elements covered by the contracts more quickly.
For more than 30 years, HN Services has been working with customers in the insurance sector to transform their business models and modernise their information systems. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to the problems faced by different actors, which is why HN Services offers customised delivery models (inshore, nearshore, managed services, service centres, etc.), based on the latest technologies adapted to your business and proven methodologies (Agile, ISO 27001, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF HN SERVICES ACHIEVEMENTS
Supervision and maintenance (N0, N1 and N2 support) of the Retirement, Insurance and Provident Information Systems, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, for the leading social protection group in France; this applies to all systems (mainframe, Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.), applications and their databases, websites and central and distributed network equipment.
Overhaul of the life insurance applications (PFL, tax information, single PB decree, abolition of technical rates, LAB, long-term care guarantee, etc.) for the leading insurer in France.
Evolutionary maintenance of insurance products (Health, Multi-risk Home Insurance, Professional Multi-risk, Agriculture, two-wheelers and cars, IoT) for this long-time professional insurer.
Creation of the application mapping and urban planning for one Europe’s leaders in personal insurance.