Senior Project Assistant
Our client, a multinational banking entity, seeks to incorporate a Senior Project Assistant in Madrid, in a stable project in an international environment.
- To control and report the performance of projects/tasks, as well as the human and technical resources according to the needs of the company and the guidelines set by PF, in order to guarantee the deadlines/requirements set.
- Support to the Management in the management of the annual plan of IT projects and in the control of the consumptions and planning of the capacity according to the marked guidelines and objectives. Development and implementation of tools and methods.
- Ensuring the alignment of the IT and business projects portfolio to the strategic objectives of the company as described in the application procedures.
- To guarantee the availability of relevant information for piloting both locally and internationally, with special attention to the dependencies management, alerting and follow-ups done in a timely manner.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and ensure proper level of communication across several stakeholders, locally and internationally, including actors such as Infrastructure, Security, IT Governance and end users.
- Support the realization of the IT Project Plan Management (ITPP): Registration of projects, updating plans, budgets and consumption, dissemination.
- Project monitoring in the field of information systems management: local and international relationship.
- IT capacity management: Support Delivery Managers in the establishment of methods and tools, monitoring and planning of IT capacity, according to Group’s Governance.
- Informative report on internal IT management, diffusion to different areas.
- Ability to communicate to several stakeholders, adjusting messages accordingly (C-level, Developers, Analysts, Customers, etc).
- Support the management of human resources (external/internal) participating in a project, involving people, through the motivation and development, as well as the monitoring of the assigned objectives, in order to maintain a high level of motivation in the group.
- Support the assessment of risks within its area of responsibility as well as identifying and carrying out the defined mitigation plans.
- Support the correct performance of the controls within its area of responsibility as well as the generation of the evidence that certifies such controls.
- Nice to have experience in Agile at Scale frameworks.
- Advanced user in office automation tools (Excel, PPT).
- Corporate Project Management tools.
- Job specific tools: Clarity, ITSM & PPM Tools
- Sharepoint & Confluence
ABILITIES / SOFTSKILLS
- English language (minimum C1 level mandatory)
- French language is desirable
- Communication (written, spoken)
- Analytical skills
- Experience in international environments and projects