Tactical Tools team is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solutions to tackle day-to-day operational activities of our clients. These solutions will provide our clients with the necessary tools to streamline the processes and obtain efficiency gains or to respond to increasing business needs in terms of finance and reporting processes. We are looking for a candidate that can work in a multi-client environment and able to develop and maintain tactical solutions to different clients’ requests using mainly Python.
- Python applications development in desktop mode or in Cloud AWS;
- Application maintenance/refactoring in response to technical evolutions or business change requests;
- Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents;
- Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base;
- Data analytics and visualization: preparation, integration, modeling, visualization;
- Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production;
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Minimum 3 years of application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, Reporting); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib; Qt.
- Database: PostgreSQL/SQLite/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL, MsAccess.
- Web libs: Django/Flask; ReactJS; Plotly.
- Methods: TDD, OOP, XP, design patterns.
- Experience in VBA/VB (MSExcel and MSAccess) is a plus.
- Experience in working with one or more of these AWS components is a plus: Lambda, StepFunc, Rds, DynamoDB, Sqs/Sns, EC2, Amplify; AWS Python CDK.
- BI/DataViz: PowerBI; Amazon Quicksight is a plus.
- Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins.
- Project/ticketing tools: Jira.
- Work experience in Agile teams/projects.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent.
- Good level of English, French is a plus.