Senior Java developers are needed for the Shops and Offers development team of our client in Bucharest. The team is part of the Portal Business Solutions department.
- Develop and document new features that add functionality to the Shops and Offers projects;
- Maintain, refactor and evolve content configuration in a Java-based Content Management System (CMS);
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle of artifacts within a microservice oriented architecture;
- Participate in the products architecture and solution strategy refinement;
- Assume the release and deployment manager roles for the projects;
- Focus on code quality, security and scalability;
- Contribute to maintaining test automation code which verifies the main application;
- Contribute to cross-project technical topics like: Secure SDLC process, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery process, Design for testability, Catalog of reusable CMS components, and others.
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Java 8 or higher and related technologies;
- Spring and related features: Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- RESTful Web Services;
- Release lifecycle and all its supporting tools and technologies: Maven, Git, Branching Models, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools;
- Microservice oriented architecture;
- Identify and apply design patterns;
- Building web portals (integrate frontend artifacts into Java web applications);
- Unit testing and integration testing;
- Documentation writing.
- Experience working with a CMS
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Knowledge about Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- A full-stack approach to projects;
- Security knowledge;
- Domain Knowledge in building online portals or e-commerce.