Java developer with Spring
Our client from the telecom industry is looking for several Java Developers with Spring
Senior Java developers are needed for the Shops and Offers development team of our client in Bucharest. The team is part of the Portal Business Solutions department.
- Develop and document new features that add functionality to the Shops and Offers projects;
- Maintain, refactor and evolve content configuration in a Java-based Content Management System (CMS);
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle of artifacts within a microservice oriented architecture;
- Participate in the products architecture and solution strategy refinement;
- Assume the release and deployment manager roles for the projects;
- Focus on code quality, security and scalability;
- Contribute to maintaining test automation code which verifies the main application;
- Contribute to cross-project technical topics like: Secure SDLC process, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery process, Design for testability, Catalog of reusable CMS components, and others.
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Java 8 or higher and related technologies;
- Spring and related features: Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- RESTful Web Services;
- Release lifecycle and all its supporting tools and technologies: Maven, Git, Branching Models, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools;
- Microservice oriented architecture;
- Identify and apply design patterns;
- Building web portals (integrate frontend artifacts into Java web applications);
- Unit testing and integration testing;
- Documentation writing.
- Experience working with a CMS
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Knowledge about Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- A full-stack approach to projects;
- Security knowledge;
- Domain Knowledge in building online portals or e-commerce.