IT Project Manager with French
Our client from the banking industry is looking for a Project Manager, French speaker
- Join an evolving team which manages one of the critical applications of the Group. The team closely collaborates daily with other teams and applications, being involved in multiple evolutions, both functional and technological. A historical transformation program is being planned so we are staffing multiple teams and different skills to support the goal.
- Oversee schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed;
- Creates project plans;
- Maintains project objectives;
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards;
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks;
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise;
- Implements change practices;
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track;
- Portfolio management;
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team;
- Maintain budget;
- Reporting on projects and portfolios.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience in IT project management, especially larger projects with established firms or equivalent IT team leading experience;
- PMP certification nice to have; PMO experience preferred;
- Experience in Agile teams;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Expertise in conflict resolution;
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability;
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.;
- French (at least b2+).