- Minimum 3 years of experience in installation, configuration, administration, and monitoring applications (computer applications specific to the financial-banking field is an advantage);
- Managing the implementation in the production environment of banking applications;
- Providing level 2 support for banking applications and related systems;
- General knowledge of working with Unix operating systems (Linux, IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows;
- General knowledge of working with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL databases;
- General knowledge of working with IBM WebSphere and IBM MQ middleware, Weblogic, Tomcat, Jboss, PowerCenter Informatics;
- General programming knowledge (python is an advantage) or
- general knowledge of shell scripting (bash, powershell, batch);
- General knowledge of software architectures and hardware infrastructure elements;
- General knowledge of virtualization / containerization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V, Docker, Openshift);
- General networking knowledge;
- Experience in using server and application monitoring tools (Check MK, BMC TrueSight, Microsoft SCOM, Nagios, Splunk, Oracle Grid, etc.);
- Experience in using an automation tool for batch processing and file transfer (preferably BMC Control-M);
- General knowledge of ITIL methodology with focus on change management, incident and problem management processes;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Higher education (graduate of technical studies specialized in IT: Polytechnic Institute – Automation and Computers, Electronics, Academy of Economic Studies – Faculty of Statistics, Cybernetics and Economic Informatics; Faculty of Mathematics-Informatics or equivalent);
- Adaptability and availability in emergency situations;
- Work power, work capacity in stress conditions.
- Initiative and proactivity, analysis and evaluation of information, ability to find optimal solutions;
- Communication skills, determination and perseverance in solving tasks;
- Teal spirit
- Rapid assimilation of knowledge.