Fullstack Developer (.NET/PHP with React/NodeJS)
You will develop software applications being involved in all the project phases’ activities (analysis, design, coding, testing, support).
This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available. In order to implement the best solutions, you will need to be well informed of the latest technologies and trends in software development. You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a development team. You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Frameworks: React and/or NodeJS
- PHP: Apache and/or Symfony
- .Net: .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
- Other Skills: MSSQL, JSON, XML, Git.