In this project you will be responsible for designing, executing and reporting software tests.
- You are supporting the agile team by automation of test cases (modelbased/keyword-driven)
- You are supporting the agile team by manual test cases execution
- Test plan creation and test case design and execution.
- Execution, analyzing errors, reporting and follow up of defects are part of your daily work
- You work on test frameworks, interfaces, mocks/stubs and bring up your ideas of improvements
- You work close together with your collaborators in and outside the scrum team
What do we offer ?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Advantage would be knowledge of agile software development and DevOps
- Usage of modern tools / framework (Selenium, SonarQube, TOSCA, SoapUI, WireMock)
- Analytical skills, self-responsible working and solution orientation
- Willingness to continuously learn new testing concepts and improve technical knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and team work
- Bachelor computer science or equivalent, ideally ISTQB certification available
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as test engineer, developer or technical tester, ideally in industries like finance
- Experience in Credit functional domains would be a plus