Technical Business Analyst DWH
Our client from the banking industry is looking for a Technical Business Analyst, French speaker
We are seeking to hire a skilled Technical Business Analyst to help us with the development of our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process of company’s software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
- Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management);
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
- Anticipate and follow-up changes.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience in a similar position;
- Advanced level of English, French is a plus;
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (ANACREDIT, FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE, );
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
- Very good skills on Excel;
- SQL knowledge (medium level);
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses;
- Knowledge of technologies such as XML or e.g. XBRL;
- Ability to understand a logical algorithm