System administrator Windows/Linux
The expert in the IT Infrastructure area shall have the following base skill and experience profile, in order to grant the effectiveness of the operations:
- Collaboration throughout the project and operation process from conception, implementation and 2nd level support to later recycling.
- Contact for technical departments and project managers for implementing technical concepts.
- Coordination of processes within IT Production.
- Responsible for the safe and stable implementation of system platforms.
- Project management within the scope of their own tasks.
- Support for project management and budget planning.
- Transversal thinking and action to achieve the strategic objectives of IT
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Installation, configuration and administration of Unix and Linux systems or Windows systems
- Preparation and monitoring of functional and load tests
- Error analysis and correction in the 2nd level support
- Support for the development of automated landfill methods
- Transfer of advanced technologies to production.
- Creation and maintenance of all documents necessary for the proper operation of the data center
- Controlling processes involving service providers
- Participation in standby and 2nd-level support
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Project management in a national and international environment
- Active support for all IT projects, particularly in the preparation and implementation of concepts and technical specification
- Organization and implementation of operations and integration processes according to the ITIL methodology.
- Close cooperation with internal development departments in the design, development and design of systems
- Successful study of computer science/business informatics or comparable professional experience
- experience in the operation and organization of medium to large data centers
- Specialized System Engineering expertise
- Error analysis experience in complex operating environments
- Confidential handling of agile development
- Very good Linux skills (ideally Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and in the areas of scripting (Bash and Ansible), packing (RPM) and software versioning
- Experiences in cloud computing and its management
- ITIL-Foundation Certificate desirable
- Very good English language skills in word and writing
- Very good communicative skills
- Strong initiative, sense of responsibility and solution-oriented action
- Performance and resilience and an above-average level of self-responsibility
- High performance and results orientation and stress and conflict
- Strong coordination skills
- High quality of work