Tactical Tools team is dedicated to providing quick, reliable, automated solution to tackle day-to-day operational activities for the clients. These solutions will provide our clients with the necessary tools to streamline the processes and obtain efficiency gains or to respond to increasing business needs in terms of finance and reporting. We are looking for a candidate that can work in a multi-client environment and able to develop and maintain tactical tools solutions to different clients’ requests using Python as core tech, as well as ensuring maintenance and support to legacy VBA solutions.
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions or business change requests.
- Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents.
- Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base.
- Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security).
- This activity will be managed by following Agile principles.
- Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production.
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools.
- Ensure that internal project tools (Jira, Github, MsTeams) are up to date and the established process conventions are followed.
- Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Minimum 2 years of IT application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, Reporting); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib; Qt.
- Minimum 2 years of IT application development/support in VBA/VB (MSExcel and MSAccess, MSOutlook).
- Database skills: Postgre/MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server/MsAccess.
- Web Frameworks are a plus: Django/Flask; ReactJS.
- Devtools: Github, Git.
- Project/ticketing tools: Jira.
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users.
- IT knowledge – bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent.
- Good level of English, French is a plus.
- Work experience in Agile teams/projects.
- Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested.
- Cooperation and team spirit.