This is a development focused team. In a Cloud environment the customers expect API first self-service, immediate delivery and complete automation. Thus, our weapons of choice are GoLang, GitOps and CI/CD – not root shells and bash scripts.
We are looking for someone strongly familiar with teams and processes, who will be accountable for the team’s backlog but also execution and quality. As such, you will also be part of the recruitment of the team as we grow. This role reports into the Head of Engineering, Platform as a Service.
The colleague we are looking for will be responsible for motivating and monitoring engineers, providing coaching and aid in personal growth and development.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Assisting recruiting, managing and maintaining an excellent engineering team
- Planning and executing complex technical projects related to PaaS offerings
- Collaboration with technical leads
- Contribute to the overall architecture, design and development of PaaS projects
- Managing software project schedules
- Maintaining and improving team performance and quality of life
- Developing processes to improve product performance and quality
- Ensuring successful product and feature rollouts, as well as reliable operations
- Nurturing a healthy team culture and transparent communication
- Providing technical coaching and counseling via mentoring and one-to-one meetings
- Agile mindset and extensive experience with modern development practices
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring software engineers
- Experience with cloud technologies and distributed systems
- Domain specific knowledge of Cloud
- Solid hands-on experience with network operations including complex HA setups
- Experience in shipping products and coordinating releases with relevant players
- Experience developing cross-disciplinary collaboration between engineering, operations, support and product teams
- Experience with end-to-end quality best practices and their implementation
- Experience conveying complex ideas in written, verbal and presentational formats
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes Operators and GoLang