PHP Software Engineer
As a PHP developer, you will work on various projects in industries like retail, fintech, logistics, travel, horeca, and many others. In addition, you will:
- Develop medium to complex web-based apps, being involved in all phases of software development cycle;
- Constantly improve the app architecture, performance and security;
- Research and implement new tolls within your project or across the entire organization;
- Share knowledge and best practices with our team and tech meetings
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- PHP 7.X or newer and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server) or noSQL databases ( MongoDB);
- MVC frameworks (Symfony2/3, Laravel) ;
- Web services (like RESTful), JSON, XML, web servers (Apache/Nginx), Linux, Docker, communication protocols.
- Have relevant experience in developing web applications using PHP &SQL (at least 2-3 years experience)
- Understand MVC frameworks and application architecture patterns
- Have good communication and collaboration skills
- A good level of English language