In this project you will contribute to all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- You will participate in establishing web development strategies.
- Write well-designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications.
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales.
- Assist in the development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Understand the codebase of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed.
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Full Stack Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets);
- You have one year of experience with Spring and Hibernate /JPA;
- You have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
- You have basic knowledge of Git, Maven, and JUnit (Mockito would be a plus)
- If you have some experience/ basic Knowledge of IntelliJ, Jenkins that would be a plus
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French/English-only meetings; the ability to understand French specs
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy, and taste for developing new technology and methodology skills.