The project’s mission is to provide technical design and development of features for multiple applications parts of the team portfolio:
- Automated pricing request management platform for structured product trading desks.
- Applications for managing the sales credit of structured products on both primary and secondary markets.
- A pre-trade and post-trade tool to manage SGI Indices.
- Analyzing and implementing new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality solutions using modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration;
- Assuring the corrective maintenance;
- Driving innovation by coming up with new ideas while designing scalable solutions;
- Providing L3 support on application in Production environment, when needed;
- Writing technical specifications for an effective implementation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- You have a solid understanding of C#.NET 4.5+ and OOP, RESTful and WCF web services, SQL (MS SQL);
- Experience with AngularJS 1.X, Angular, WinForms will be a plus;
- Experience with .Net Core will be a plus;
- Experience with Python will be a plus;
- You are familiar with: Git, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks (TeamCity, Sonar, NUnit);
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.