Full Stack Design and Development Engineer
- Paris / Aix-en-Provence / Lille / Nantes
As part of our development, we are looking for Full stack JAVA Design and Development Engineers (M/F) for our Key Account client.
- Write the technical specifications based on the functional specifications
- Carry out the necessary developments in compliance with the technical constraints and carry out the unit tests
- Ensure the functional acceptance
- Analyse and correct any anomalies detected
- Ensure the evolutionary and/or corrective maintenance
- Take charge of development requests
- Write the various deliverables expected
- Web development: PHP Object, JAVA, jQuery, OQL, HTML, XML, Web Services
- Tools: Talend, iTOP
- Knowledge of support tools: Jira, Wiki, Git, Jenkins
- You have at least 3 years of successful experience in PHP Object, JAVA, jQuery, OQL, HTML, XML, Web Services technologies.
- You are autonomous, motivated, with a sense of relationship and service.
- You have good writing skills, an ability to summarise and respect procedures.
- If you want to work in a dynamic company that is well known in the IT sector, then come and strengthen our teams by joining the HN Group!