- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- Great OOP skills
- Practical knowledge of:
- Knowledge of web client-side technologies: HTML, CSS, SaSS,
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP) and WebAPI (REST),
- Web applications: ASP.Net/C# and MVC,
- NET Framework 4.x,
- NET Core 3.x,
- Mobile optimization experience.
- Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus.
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD.
- Attention to detail and analytical qualities.
- Communication skills.
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – Advanced level.
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to collaborate and support in a global team.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative.