As a big data engineer in the Finance Data Project, you are trusted with the implementation of data processing flows according to the standards set by your peers and the business side. We keep in touch with multiple teams which raise various data requirements for their web applications or business intelligence tools.
- You will work closely with data analysts in order to build and validate the data model
- Develop the processing flows using a generic Spark ETL tool or SQL statements
- Document the technical steps taken
- Push for new approaches which increase the efficiency of the team
- Raise the knowledge level of the team by sharing key details about big data technologies and tools
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Continuous training and development programs
- High quality medical services through our partner, Medlife
- Metrorex/ STB subscription after the emergency state
- A very nice team, even if remote for the moment
- Bookster subscription
- The coolest post-pandemic teambuilding
- Referral bonus
If what you read above suits you, give us a sign and let’s get to know each other!
- SQL, distributed processing (Hadoop, Spark)
- Cloud technologies (especially GCP – BigQuery, Dataproc)
- a programming language (Scala or Python)
- git, CI/CD pipelines
- willingness to learn new things (visualization technologies, machine learning)